New Zealand has reopened after a long period of closure due to the coronavirus pandemic.
New Zealand’s borders have been fully reopened to visitors from around the world for the first time since the coronavirus outbreak on Monday (August 1).
Earlier, the country’s borders were completely closed since March 2020 due to the pandemic.
Reuters reported this information in a report on Monday.
According to the report, New Zealand’s borders were opened to New Zealand citizens from the beginning of February this year and the restrictions have been gradually relaxed over time.
- Reuters says the border reopening process was completed last night and those requiring visas and those on student visas are now being allowed to return to New Zealand.
- In addition, New Zealand now allows foreign recreational yachts, including cruise ships, to anchor in its ports.
- However, most tourists are required to have a certificate of corona vaccination to enter New Zealand and must undergo two covid tests upon arrival in the country.
- But there is no condition of quarantine.
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern called the final phase of border opening a huge moment during a speech at the China Business Summit in Auckland on Monday.
He said, ‘We are fighting this global pandemic to keep our people safe along with the rest of the world
Audience applauded thinking that death was an act
Brad Pitt surpasses Johnny Depp in marriage!
Not in the movie, but in reality, the boyfriend met his girlfriend wearing a burqa